- period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- period: See a male specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- period: See a female specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- period: Yell at a puppy.
- period: Close eyes and wait for repeat tomorrow.
These really POP! — tanya b.
Clowns are going to have to step up their game.
Brace yourself, internet: Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Carly Rae Jepsen perform “Call Me Maybe” using classroom instruments. JOY!
Found this new band, Milo Greene. Um so far, they have a grand total of 2 songs: “1957” and “Don’t You Give Up On Me.” I personally don’t care much for the latter, but “1957” is purty gud. Check ittt.